Compensation: $40,940.00 - $68,190.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
The following description of responsibilities is not exhaustive and may include other duties and responsibilities as directed from time to time.
- Perform variety of maintenance/minor repair activities on the interior/exterior areas of the property including, but not limited to, painting, drywall, tile work, light bulb replacement, plumbing, door repairs, including parking lot and sidewalk repair.
- Will be required when needed to work weekends and/or evenings as required by management and respond to emergency maintenance related situations as needed. Operate and maintain a variety of equipment to perform minor repairs and maintain cleanliness of the propertys interior and exterior.
- Can read blueprints of buildings and underground utilities for the property.
- Follow and adhere to all OSHA required guidelines.
- Operate lift equipment and ladders to perform preventative maintenance and make repairs.
- Inspect and maintain interior/exterior areas regarding cleanliness and risk management issues and inform departmental management of priority repair issues.
- Maintain roof drains on all buildings and inspect all catch basins monthly on property for backups and good condition.
- Inspect all service courts making sure that service courts are clean and safe for Tenants.
- Maintain all common areas, sprinkler rooms and electrical rooms for safety and cleanliness.
- Making sure that Housekeeping is maintaining the grounds to high standards. Follow up with housekeeping on all projects for the property.
- Able to offer assistance to customers by answering questions to create excellent customer service and goodwill.
- Maintain a professional, cooperative working relationship with management, co-workers and tenants.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years building maintenance experience performing general maintenance with some carpentry function required.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Must be able to read and interpret documents and effectively comprehend instructions.
- Must have the ability to identify and solve a variety of problems in the absence of the Operations Director.
- Person must be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Valid Drivers License and compliance with Motor Vehicles Policy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook required.
Associated topics: building maintenance, crew, dig, grounds, grounds maintenance, groundskeeper, ice, laborer, landscape, mower
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...