Commercial HVAC Service Technician! (Darby)
Compensation: $37,230.00 - $60,560.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
Are you tired of being treated like a number???
Come join one of the areas fastest growing, quality oriented family owned companies in the industry! We are seeking a hardworking, honest, full time Commercial HVAC service and/or Installation Technician.
This person must have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a technician. Your responsibilities will include service, maintenance, and installation of heat pumps, air conditioning systems, furnaces and boilers. As the top rated Plumbing/ HVAC companies in the area, we offer the best benefits in the industry which include Health care, 401K Plan, life, short and long term disability insurance, as well as great vacation and holiday benefit.
Interested individuals can send their resume via email or fax. Fax # 610-###-#### Expectations: Perform a variety of standard to moderately complex technical tasks related to installing, maintaining and repairing heating, cooling, ventilation and related systems. Repair products such as heat pumps, ventilation systems, gas furnaces, steam and water boilers, burners, rooftop package units, motors, while providing top notch customer service.
- Investigates problems and performs repairs on various mechanical and electrical equipment in heating, cooling and ventilation systems.
- Maintain a high quality of service at all times - Meet key productivity metrics and goals as set by the company
- Think outside the box on ways to enhance service and customer experience
- Maintain truck stock and inventory within company guidelines
- Follow truck maintenance schedule and keep an organized and clean truck/ workspace
0Job Posted by ApplicantPro
- Current HVAC Journeyman License
- Highly organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work well on a team
- 5+ years' experience in HVAC service and repair
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- CFC Universal Certification required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license
- Must pass pre- employment background check
- Compensation is based on knowledge, experience and education
Associated topics: air, air filter, batt, fuel, heat, hvac technician, insulation, refrigeration, thermograph, ventilation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...