Sales Engineer - HVAC Advanced Applications
Compensation: $107,770.00 - $163,350.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
If you have:
The ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record in sales
- Highly experienced working in and/or experience selling to the telecommunications, spacecraft production, or government/military market and highly experienced selling HVAC solutions for mission-critical projects in one or more of the target markets mentioned below such as satellite communications, aerospace, and or telecommunications (portable shelter structures), etc.
- Experience selling Environmental Control Units (ECUs) and Military Environmental Control Units (MECUs) to the government/ defense market a plus but not a core requirement of this commercial market sales engineer position.
- Have a working knowledge of HVAC principles and applications, you could be an ideal fit as we continue to grow the client team.
- An engineering background and degree. The effective HVAC Sales Engineer will be an ?Engineers? Engineer? ? someone who can easily communicate with and sell his or her experience and expertise to Engineers from many fields and industries.
- Challenging Environmental Control APPLICATIONS EXPERT: He or she is an authority on advanced applications and componentry and controls/networking of HVAC.
- Ideally, the candidate is already selling custom and specialized HVAC in one or more of the following target markets:
- Satellite Communications antenna/dish cooling or cooling the Satcom shelter below the antenna
- Telecommunications shelter cooling
- Emergency and/or supplemental cooling for data centers and co-location facilities
- Battery Storage Cooling
- Mission-critical cooling applications, such as specialized cooling systems used in space industry/aerospace (rocket battery cooling & rocket transport spot-cooling)
- Explosion-proof HVAC market HVAC units encased and hardened for explosive applications such as oil & gas industry requirements, mining, excavation, etc.
- Mission-critical cooling for nuclear power facilities.
- Specialty (custom) cooling for manufacturing processes, e.g., pharmaceutical clean room cooling or any hot-spot manufacturing environment
- Papermill and steel mill process cooling.
- Hospital emergency and back-up cooling - negative pressure requirements during construction in hospital/patient environments, any application with cooling/environmental control issues
- Custom HVAC applications
- Must have an established sales track record selling HVAC mission-critical cooling systems (ideally already selling HVAC solutions in one or combination of our target markets listed above)
- Highly comfortable and confident with a commission-oriented compensation package (stemming from proven track record mentioned above).
- Possess established industry connections and networks.
- Manage a year-round calendar of sales appointments at qualified customer accounts, attend industry conferences and trade shows, and book and host customer visits to the Client HQ and manufacturing plant in Tyler, TX as needed to meet/ exceed sales quota and win new customer accounts.
- Willing to travel up to 70% of time until sales volume goals are achieved, then adjust to maintain relationships and add new accounts as sales quotas demand.
- Engineering degree- Electrical, Mechanical or other related degrees.
- 5 years selling advanced mechanical solutions, preferably in mission-critical applications
COMPENSATION: Commission & Bonus opportunity commensurate with industry experience and track record.BENEFITS: Health, Dental plans and other benefit program options
- Prefer candidate based in Texas, within day travel to the client manufacturing facility in Tyler, Texas.
- Will consider candidates from other locations, if the candidate?s experience closely tracks to this Sales Engineer position requirements.
Associated topics: air conditioning, cooling, duct, ductwork, heating, hvac, hvacr, mechanical, refrigeration, ventilation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...