HVAC Technician 8071
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
Repair, service, and maintain the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems and related equipment in all of Vail Health's facilities to aid in creating a safe and comfortable environment for our patients and staff. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform preventive and routine maintenance on HVAC equipment and on connected or related equipment that is essential to the proper operation of the HVAC equipment.
- Perform skilled work on refrigeration equipment, ducts, valves, filters, thermostats, compressors, vacuum and water pumps, room units, fans, and automatic equipment.
- Diagnose malfunctions or failures in HVAC and related equipment, and perform skilled repairs to correct the problems. Document any irregularities in the buildings' systems and identify them to the Facilities Director.
- Complete daily rounds of hospital equipment rooms to check equipment temperatures and pressure, and to check for mechanical system irregularities.
- Update preventive maintenance documentation and computer database.
- DDC control impacts in facilities (IAQ check).
- Role models the principles of a Just Culture.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Must be HIPAA compliant.
Three years of experience required. Experience in a healthcare setting preferred. License(s):
Current Valid Driver's license and ability to pass Vail Health's Department of Motor Vehicle Report criteria
HVACR Journeyman, Boiler Operator, etc. licenses preferred. Certification(s):
EPA approved Universal Technician Certification preferred.
Associated topics: batt, boiler, environmental, fuel, hvac technician, hvac r, insulation, meter, thermograph, thermographer
Loading some great jobs for you...