Installation Technician (Poughkeepsie)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
ABOUT USA INSULATION:USA Insulation is in the business of helping home owners to save thousands of dollars over the course of home ownership through the installation of high-quality residential home insulation.
USA Insulation is a "get-it-done" type company who aims to exceed the expectations of our customers.
With over 50,000 homes insulated to date, we are one of the premier residential retrofit insulation companies in America, offering blow-in attic insulation and our phenomenal injection foam insulation for homes across America.WHAT WE OFFER:
* Year round business
* Steady, competitive and above average pay
* Get paid on time and frequently
* Not just the atticwe install wall, attic, crawl space, air sealing and spray foam insulation
* Be part of a team you will be treated with respect
* Training and support provided
* Advancement opportunities
* No construction or insulation experience required
* Professional environment
* Opportunities to generate more money through our lead generation program
* Dependable and hard work and commitment to excellence is essential
* For a guy that knows how to work with his hands, this is really easy work.
And its different every day.
Different homeowner every day.
Different house every day.
Not a repetitive factory/manufacturing job.
Our products are clean and not harmful to you as the worker dealing with them every day.
* Each day offers a different location and new surroundings keeping work interesting and challenging
* Part of team working with other installers (guys) instead of alone on a projectINSTALLATION TECHNICIAN POSITION SUMMARY:Describes the general purpose of the job or why the job exists
* To install foam insulation in walls of existing homes.
* To install loose fiberglass insulation or batt insulation in Attic, Crawl-Space, or other areas of home.
* To install ventilation and other peripheral products in homes.
* To perform service calls as directed by the Foreman or Owner/OperatorESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:The principle on-going responsibilities necessary to accomplish the purpose of the job
* Ability to work in attics, basements, and crawl spaces
* Ability to work in extreme cold and extreme heat
* Able to work on ladders (up to 28ft)
* Able to work with hand tools
* Able to count and handle money
* Able to work with drills, pumps and all equipment necessary for installing insulation
* Keep home clean during and after installation (inside and out)
* Educate customers on service and installation features
* Pride self on high quality installations and do the job right the first time
* Provide all customers with excellent customer service
* Follow all Policies and Procedures of USA Insulation while on duty
* Perform any and all other functions or tasks assigned by the Crew Chief and Owner/OperatorQUALIFICATIONS:
* No insulation experience required, however preferred
* Commitment to Customer Service
* Working knowledge of Siding, home building, drills, pumps, and hand tools
* Ability to troubleshoot product and installation problems
* Must have Valid State Drivers License
* Non-negligent driving record
* Must be able to read and write
* Must be able to count and collect money
* Must be able to speak English
* Physical exam (275 lbs.
weight limit in working clothes & Safety Gear)
* Able to lift and move up to 80 lbs.
* Installers must possess good organization and verbal communication skills
Associated topics: air conditioning, air filter, batt, hvac, hvac technician, hvac r, meter, repair, thermographer, vent
Loading some great jobs for you...