united property management in Pompano Beach, FL
- Industry: Construction - HVAC Mechanic
- Type: Full Time
The Heating and Air Conditioning Service Agent performs routine maintenance and repairs for designated properties. This team member must be familiar with skills of various maintenance trades. These team members work with the installation, inspection, maintenance, alteration, and repair of hot water, high and low pressure steam, and direct gas-fired heating; as well as chilled water and direct expansion refrigeration and air conditioning, ventilating systems, equipment, and controls. Our HVAC Service Agents operate building systems and any related equipment and tools to complete tasks to the levels of company standards. The HVAC service agents follow the direction of the Maintenance Coordinator or his assistant, and generally float around each of the communities to service work requests.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Maintain and repair all issues to do with air conditioning, refrigeration, and appliance repair.
- Understand hot water, high and low pressure steam, and direct gas-fired heating systems and related equipment.
- Understand chilled water and direct expansion refrigeration and air conditioning systems and related equipment.
- Must understand ventilation systems, digital energy management systems, and various heating and air conditioning systems.
- Should have sufficient knowledge of current HVAC practices, hand tools, equipment, materials, and supplies used in the heating, refrigeration, and air conditioning trade, as well as proper inventory.
- Must understand HVAC testing and inspection methods.
- Must know local and state HVAC regulations and the harmful effects of hazardous or toxic materials.
- Complete resident requested repairs and services in a professional and timely manner.
- Follow safe work practices and guidelines.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with community team members and provide outstanding customer service.
- HVAC Certified.
- One or more years of related experience.
- Ability to climb stairs while pulling a dolly.
- Ability to travel up and down a ladder.
- May be required to lift 85 lbs.
- Must be able to lift, carry, walk, sit, push, pull and move continuously during work hours.
- Indoor/ outdoor environment.
- May be required to work weekends.
*Must adhere to company no cell phone/texting policy when traveling by car.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Associated topics: air conditioning, cooling, duct, ductwork, heating, hvac, hvac mechanic, hvacr, refrigeration, ventilation
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!