Compensation: $62,755.00 - $120,410.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Diesel Mechanic/Technician:We Pay 100% of medical insurance EE and Family
We'd love for you to join our dedicated and driven team! Text DRIVE to (516) ###-#### to chat with Olivia about working with us.
- You will maintain proficiency in the diagnosis and repair of all assigned equipment.
- Determine vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic tests
- Perform system repairs to include engines, transmission, air and hydraulic systems, tires, drive-train, steering and suspension, electrical and A/C.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, refrigeration systems, MHE
- Assist with keeping shop and storage area clean
- Starting Pay $25.15(plus shift differential)
- 3rd Shift Schedule
Here are just some of the best reasons to join our team:
- Up to $10,000 tuition reimbursement!
- Ask about our Tool Allowance ($750 annually)
- Supportive, Open-Door Management
- New Trucks & Equipment
- Boot & Uniforms Provided
- ASE Program Bonus $13,500
- ASE Certification Sponsorships
- Annual Safety Bonus
- Factory Training
- Mechanic Recognition Awards
- Real Advancement Potential
Our Excellent Benefits Include:
- Excellent Union health benefits - We pay 100% of the cost for family health coverage
Transervice is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace
Associated topics: autocad, catia, fluid, machine, mechanical, mechanical engineer, proe, thermal, turbomachinery, vehicle
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...