Position: Regional Reliability Maintenance Engineer-SME
Location: Houston, TX Area
Compensation: Salary $140,000 +/- Commensurate with Experience plus Bonus
Benefits: Comprehensive Insurance, Relocation and Retirement Package
Regional Reliability Maintenance EngineerResponsibilities:
- Provides technical expertise to the Maintenance & Reliability Organization for the company s six facilities
- Work with reliability and operations to identify and resolve long term asset concerns (bad actors and reliability threats).
- Analyze data and information from multiple sources to identify, recommend and justify life-cycle cost and reliability improvement activities.
- Assist in engineering, design, specification and execution of projects to ensure optimal reliability and operability.
- Review and update Standard Maintenance Procedures (SMP) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Develop and assist with Reliability assessment of facilities and or equipment.
- Utilize Six Sigma methodologies for continuous improvement of Reliability.
- Assist with setting up new facilities and reliability programs.
- Lead identified reliability programs and initiatives
- Assist with critical spare identification and Billing of Materials (BOM) creations for critical assets.
- Help plants develop costing and justification for CAPEX projects.
- Partner with plants in analyzing and recommending changes in technology to improve operational efficiency.
- Participate in process support role of key manufacturing processes.
- Help plants evaluate machinery safety and recommend improvements
- Help plants evaluate and improve or establish good preventive maintenance programs.
- Assist plants, either by phone or in person, troubleshoot mechanical problems/breakdowns.
- Evaluate the reliability and obsolescence of the equipment in the plants.
Regional Reliability Maintenance EngineerRequirements:
Bachelor s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 15 years of experience in maintenance/reliability engineering in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Proven experience in maintenance and engineering of mechanical equipment in process industries such as compressors, heat exchangers, pumps, chillers, cooling towers, piping systems, hydraulic systems and pneumatic systems.
- Proven experience in understanding and interpreting P&ID and machinery drawings
- Proven knowledge of preventive and predictive maintenance methodologies and technologies.
- Proven experience in engineering, specification and design of mechanical systems, assets and projects.
- Excellent communication, team interaction and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to work independently as well as lead/participate on cross functional teams.
- Proven experience as a self-starter who effectively manages multiple tasks and achieves results with minimal supervision.
- Proven experience in computers and standard software packages (MS Office, E-Mail etc.).
- Proven understanding of regulatory and industrial standards and codes.
- Proven understanding of machinery installation, commissioning and process optimization in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- CMRP or CRE status.
- Proven experience in CMMS systems such as Infor EAM.
- Proven knowledge of Six Sigma methodologies and techniques.
- Proven knowledge of reliability methodologies and strategies such as RCM, TPM, FMEA, Spare Parts Management, Planning & Scheduling and CMMS optimization.
- Must be currently eligible to work in the United States without the need for any type of sponsorship
Associated topics: floor, landscape, maintenance, park, podadore, surface, sweep, tree maintenance, tree pruner, trimmer