Team Fishel in Charleston, WV
- Industry: Mining/Extraction - Construction And Extraction Operations
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $54,380.00 - 71,630.00 / Year*
Since 1936, we've been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We're industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?Description
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is hiring a Foreman for our Natural Gas gas pipeline divisions in Charleston, West Virginia. Our Natural Gas Utility Construction Team is managing strong growth, and we're looking for Foreman to be part of the safest utility construction Team in the U.S.
The Natural Gas Foreman will be responsible for assisting the supervisor, by leading field crews to meet project goals in a safe manner. Five years gas experience, the ability to read prints, plan crew schedules, and communicate well with customers is strongly desired. Having O.Q.(Operator Qualifications) is a requirement.
A Class-A CDL is a plus.
- Leads on various size projects
- Ensures accuracy of time sheets and expense reports
- Develops work-around procedures for maintaining crew productivity during delays caused by other trades, customer, lack of materials, absenteeism, etc.
- Monitors Quality Assurance and ensures installations meet customer specification and industry standards.
- Ensures safety practices are observed by all crews during their work
- Reports, coordinates and supervises all aspects of a project
- May work independently performing site surveys for estimates, proposal preparation, or quality assurance
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must have previous experience working from blueprints, and specifications.
- OQ qualified, or fulfill the requirement for Operator Qualification upon hiring
- High school education or equivalent classes in industry-related courses.
- Has a thorough working knowledge of natural gas distribution construction and installation.
Prior construction experience is a plus
Bilingual experience is a plus
For more information, you may call 859-###-####
- Health Insurance
- Wellness Program
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Leave Benefits
- Teammate Assistance Program
- Learn more (Espa ol)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Team Fishel is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran
Associated topics: chemical engineer, chemistry, engineer, gas, gas line, monomer, natural gas, petroleum, petroleum and chemical, petroleum engineer
* Estimated salary
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!