HVAC Install Technician
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
Fall is here.
However, have you fallen into a state of monotony and dread at your current job? Do you feel like the last living branch on a dying tree? Signature HVAC, Inc is looking for a HVAC Installer to bring their skills and energy to our business where it will be appreciated and rewarded.
We have an immediate opening for those who would like to join a healthy and prosperous team of Champions.
Don?t let yourself fall into the confusing forest of a dead-end job.
Move into an employment situation that will allow you to show your true, bold colors.
Click the link below to begin the conversation, and fall into a colorful, bright future.*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all inquiries are kept confidential.To apply for: HVAC Installer@ Signature HVAC, IncClick BelowPosition Purpose (Summary)The function of this position is to:
* Replace, modify, and/or install warm air furnaces, air conditioners, duct distribution systems, boilers, water heaters, and related piping and electrical to meet or exceed the manufacturer?s recommendations and local codes.
* Be able to startup installed equipment and adjust to the manufacturers and job specification.
* Be able to troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise during an installation that would keep the equipment from functioning properly.
* Communicate with the consumer regarding the proper operation and owner?s maintenance of the installed equipment.
Answer related questions as to operation, features, and functions to the homeowner.
* Perform required documentation for each installation with a complete startup record.
Have client sign necessary paper work and collect payments as directed.HVAC Installer Responsibilities/Duties/Functions/Tasks
* Customer service attitude.?
* Must have a good working knowledge of products and services being offered.
This may require additional study and training both on and off site.
* Become knowledgeable of various municipalities' plan requirements, permit requirements and submittal processes.
* Communicate with Field Installation Supervisor throughout each project in order to assure proper, prompt completion of the job.
* Continuously improve knowledge of construction in general, and learn how Signature HVAC, Inc operates to benefit the customer.
* Establish goals and objectives as they relate to your position, along with a plan of action to attain or exceed set goals.
* Regularly review and monitor progress against goals and seek assistance as needed.
* Communicate effectively with associates, superiors, vendors, and customers.
* Insure customer satisfaction with follow up on all installations.
* Ask? and obtain customer referrals and web recommendations
* Build and practice superior interpersonal skills.
* Should be able to read and interpret blueprints and technical drawings and specification.
* Be able to accurately list/order materials and supplies for use on the job.
* Be able to work under time constraints, budgetary limits, and pressures.
* Efficiently manage his/her time and schedules.
* Be computer literate to the extent necessary to fulfill this function.
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is required.
Should also be very familiar with the use of smart phones, email, and outlook.
* Be capable of understanding client needs.
Continuously learn through training from suppliers, trade shows, seminars, independent study, and other employees.
* Maintain a neat, clean, and professional appearance.Other duties as assignedTo apply for: HVAC Installer@ Signature HVAC, IncClick BelowKeywords: HVAC, Sheet metal, Residential Installer, HVAC Installer, HVAC Installation, Furnace Installer, Air Conditioning Installer, Boiler installer,? Mini Splits, Boilers, Air Conditioning, Heating, Ductwork, Radiant Heat, Unico, Spacepack, Spacepak, Space Pak, Geo Thermal?
Associated topics: boiler, environmental, fuel, heat, hvac, hvac r, refrigeration, repair, thermograph, vent
Loading some great jobs for you...