HVAC/R Technician: Commercial (Service & Installation)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
Sebastian & Sons, Inc. is a 50 year old HVAC Mechanical Engineering Firm located in Paoli, PA. We are a successful and growing organization with three divisions: (1) HVAC installations, (2) service & preventative maintenance, and (3) engineering design services. We are currently seeking an experienced HVAC/R professional with at least 3 years service and controls experience to support our growth.
- Commercial -
You will perform a broad range of maintenance and service on a variety of HVAC systems. We design, install, and service all types of HVAC systems including two- and four-pipe hydronic, water source heat pump, constant volume, and VAV systems. We also handle steam and hot water boiler service, repair, and replacement.
- 3+ years service and controls experience
- Skilled at troubleshooting system problems
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills with ability to interact with customers
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to climb ladders, work at high elevations and lift objects of 50+ lbs.
- Valid Pennsylvania Driver s License with clean driving record
- Ability to pass pre-employment screening and drug test
- Reliability with ability to work a flexible schedule
This opportunity offers an excellent income potential. You will also receive comprehensive benefits, including medical / dental / vision plan, 401(k) + match, paid vacation & holidays, training / tuition reimbursement, uniforms, cell phone, and air-conditioned truck (keep at home).
Ready to join a Great Team?
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
Please email your resume to: ...@sebastianandsons.com or Fax to (610) ###-####. For more information, please call Tom Torresson at 610-###-####.
Sebastian & Sons, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity EmployerJob Requirements:
- Providing high quality repair service on equipment
- Resolve minor customer service issues
- Diagnose, service, and repair
- Perform service, repair and inspections
- Perform preventive maintenance on all service equipment
- Provide service to customers while maintaining exceptional customer service
- Assess customer's service/repair or installation needs and complete the installation or repair of the product to the customer's satisfaction and complete service documentation
- Assess customer's service/repair needs and complete the repair of the product to the customer's satisfaction and complete documentation
- Make service calls to customers and provide with expert installation and repair service to a variety of propane equipment
- Perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs
- Provide exceptional customer service to callers
- Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
- Enjoy providing world class customer service
Associated topics: air, air filter, batt, environmental, fuel, hvac technician, insulation, thermograph, vent, ventilation
Loading some great jobs for you...