Service Technician, Appliance Repair
Compensation: $44,040.00 - $61,610.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Transform SR LLCEmployment Category:
Regular, Full-timeJob Function:
28130: IH-Memphis/Little RockA sign on bonus may apply to qualified candidates!Join the Transform Home Services LLC team as an Appliance Repair Technician!Transform Home Services LLC is a leading provider of Home Improvement, Protection and Repair services nationwide. We serve over 10 million customers annually with services including Appliance Repair, Home Warranties and Home Improvement solutions such as Kitchens, Windows, Doors, Flooring, HVAC and more. We partner with most of the leading Home Services related retail brands including Sears to help customers improve their homes and the appliances within.
As an Appliance Service Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.APPLIANCE SERVICE TECHNICIAN * REPAIR TECHNICIAN * APPLIANCE MAINTENANCE
At Sears, we provide competitive pay and ongoing training in a collaborative, supportive, and team-oriented setting. In the Service Technician role, you will enjoy working independently as a representative of a leading retailer and in-home service provider.
For the Service Technician, we provide the following:
Job Requirements:APPLIANCE SERVICE TECHNICIAN * REPAIR TECHNICIAN * APPLIANCE MAINTENANCE
- Service van
- Specialized tools
- Laptop computer
- Home dispatched (most locations)
- Industry training
- Various incentive plans
- Career opportunities
As a Home Appliance Repair Technician, you will have the opportunity to repair Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers, Trash Compactors, Garbage Disposers and other home appliances in the customers' homes.
Appliance repair responsibilities include:
APPLIANCE SERVICE TECHNICIAN * REPAIR TECHNICIAN * APPLIANCE MAINTENANCE
- Providing timely and quality repairs of customers' products
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
- Promoting and selling additional products and services
- Meeting key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
- Providing knowledgeable and courteous repair service
- Looking for ways to improve business performance and enhance the customer experience
- Communicating benefits of the Value Added Services Process to the customer
- Maintaining truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards
- Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean, organized truck
As an Appliance Service Technician, you must be highly organized and possess excellent communication skills. We are seeking a dedicated team player who is able to ensure fast, flexible, and expert service to every customer via excellent time management skills.
Requirements of the Service Technician role include:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least 1 2 years of appliance repair experience, preferred
- Ability to use a computer for parts inquiries and ordering
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to perform accurate repair of customer product
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Flexibility to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
- Must complete all technician training elements within required timeframes
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license for the state in which you are applying
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 100 lbs.
Associated topics: automotive, breakdown, diagnose, field service, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, malfunction, mechanical, millwright, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...