Quigley Heating and Air located in Dallas, TX has been serving communities in the greater Dallas area for 71 years! We provide premium maintenance, installation, and repair service of heating and cooling systems for both residential homeowners and commercial properties. Our purpose here at Quigley, is to make our customer's system preform, not just simply work. We are currently looking for a HVAC Lead Residential Installer to join our team!
Job Title: HVAC Lead Residential Installer
Pay Scale: $21.00 - $24.00 Per/Hr. DOE + System Completion Bonus + Spiffs
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Sick Pay, Company Phone, Company Vehicle, Company Uniform
Position Summary: To Install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience. Supervise the work of other installers maintaining high quality and time job performance.
* Valid driver's license & insurable driving record
* Pass background and drug screen
* High school diploma or its equivalent
* 3+ previous HVAC Install experience
* Pass NATE core test
* Advanced understanding of layout, design, fabrication and installation
* Proficient at residential and light commercial installations
* Advanced Safety knowledge of tools, testing devices and surroundings.
* Basic fabrication knowledge of sheet metal fittings
* Size and draw duct work correctly Start up and trouble shoot furnaces, air handlers, heat pumps and condensing units
* Good understanding of line and low voltage wiring, relays, transformers, wiring diagrams
* Excellent customer relations skills and an open mind to think outside of the box
* Enroll in extra training to further knowledge of the HVAC industry and management, 16 hours required
* Ability to train entry level personal
Associated topics: cooling, duct, ductwork, heating, hvac, hvac mechanic, hvacr, mechanical, refrigeration, ventilation