HVAC (Commercial) Service Maintenance Sales Representative (MSR)
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Maxair, is looking to add dynamic sales representatives for our growing HVAC services business. The position is full time and has a guaranteed base salary + progressive commission structure. Maxair's service maintenance sales representatives (MSR) are responsible for prospecting, generating leads, and collaborating with our installation team to reveal, cultivate, and close new commercial HVAC preventive maintenance opportunities. You will develop long-term relationships with your portfolio, connect with key business executives and stakeholders, and win new agreement proposals. This is a \"hunter\" type position and very rewarding to the right applicant.
About Maxair Mechanical
Maxair Mechanical is a commercial HVAC, plumbing and controls service provider. We provide both ongoing service and new construction (typically tenant retrofit) throughout greater Atlanta (and a little beyond). People who thrive at Maxair have 2 strong attributes: Good at what they do and passionate about taking care of our customers. You can't have just one of these, you must have both. Sound like you? Read on...
What You Will Do
You will be primarily self-directed so you need internal disciple to self-manage your activity. Most of your time will be spent prospecting for new maintenance agreement customers by cold-calling, dropping in, networking, attending industry events, and so on. You will be actively seeking potential customers who need and value what we provide (preventive maintenance agreements). Once you move someone from suspect to prospect, you will prepare the agreement proposal and close the business. After you close the business, you will turn the new customer over to an internal account manager and restart the process.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* You must have a successful track record of finding, qualifying, and closing new business primarily through cold calls and self-generated leads.
* You must have prior success in making presentations to prospective customers with strong ability to sell value in a persuasive manner.
* You must be able to quickly form relationships and build trust.
* You must be professional in demeanor, operating as the one point of contact for any and all matters specific to your prospects.
* You must be flexible, able to adapt to different situations with ease.
* You must be an intelligent creative problem solver.
* You must have a track record of being organized, efficient, and able to manage a high number of suspects and prospects at different stages of the sales funnel.
* You must not be conflict adverse. You need strong skill sets in managing conflicts that result in a stronger relationship.
* You must be trainable, coachable, and willing to learn through success and failure.
Pay and Benefits
Maxair MSRs receive a base salary, commission on new sales, and performance based bonuses. A monthly vehicle allowance is also provided. MSRs receive 7 paid holidays and paid time off that escalates with tenure. Maxair pays for our MSRs health and dental insurance, and you have the opportunity to purchase the same for your spouse and/or family. MSRs also have access to Maxair's 401K program.
How to Apply
To apply, respond to this posting and include a copy of your current resume. We will review all qualified candidate applications quickly.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability or covered veteran status.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities. Associated topics: air, air filter, batt, boiler, gas, heat, hvac technician, hvac r, thermographer, ventilation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.