Lennox in West Columbia, SC
- Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations - Marketing Director
- Type: Full Time
- Compensation: $96,095.00 - 169,070.00 / Year*
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value and comfort for our customers. We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
Allied Air Enterprises (A Lennox International company) Individually, our brands are strong. But united, they are a powerful force. Allied Air Enterprises brings together the collective strengths of six comfort brands Armstrong Air , AirEase , Concord , Ducane , Allied Commercial and Magic-Pak to give distributors and dealers the ultimate source for heating and cooling solutions. From compact residential applications to large commercial projects, Allied Air Enterprises redefines ease-of-business through breadth of product, resources and competencies unparalleled in the market.
Want an opportunity to establish a career with an industry leading HVAC manufacturer? We re looking for a collaborative and driven HVAC professional to join our team! If you are energetic, have exceptional presentation skills, are committed to quality performance and have the following technical training skills you will enjoy the opportunity and rewards this position can offer.
As a Technical Trainer, you will:
- Conduct technical training (virtually or in person) for all Allied Air products
- Onboarding new technical trainers and distributors
- Provide training for staff on product updates as needed
- Maintain the training lab, update equipment in the labs, and keep training lab in good working order including equipment and tools
- Prepares training facility and lab prior to training classes
- Assists in development of product and technical training programs, including curriculum and corresponding training materials
- Provides training support, including communication, promotion and coordination of product and technical training
- Acts as a liaison between sales, product marketing, service department and training
- Assists at educational or industry conferences; ability to present at conferences
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience (Minimum of Associates degree is strongly preferred).
- 1+ years related experience required. At least 5 years of experience installing and servicing residential and commercial (up to 50 tons) HVAC equipment strongly preferred. Minimum of 3 years installing and servicing commercial HVAC equipment strongly preferred.
- HVAC manufacturing experience a plus
- HVAC technical certifications such as NATE (Preferred)
- Demonstrated strengths in writing and presenting/instructing technical information
- Ability to develop testing plans
- Technical aptitude to do basic start-up and troubleshooting
- Ability to deal with shifting priorities and moving deadlines
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Familiarity with hand tools and test equipment
- Experience with MS Office to include: MS Word, MS Power Point and MS Excel and live webinars
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear; and use hands to manipulate objects or controls. The employee is regularly required to stand and walk. On occasion the incumbent may be required to stoop, bend or reach above the shoulders. The employee must occasionally lift up to 50 pounds. Specific conditions of this job are typical of frequent and continuous computer-based work requiring periods of sitting, close vision and ability to adjust focus. Potential for frequent travel up to 50% during peak times.
Associated topics: air, boiler, gas, hvac, hvac technician, hvac r, meter, refrigeration, thermograph, vent
* Estimated salary