Location: Merriam, KansasLooking for a new kind of Automotive Technician/Mechanic opportunity? Want to work in an air-conditioned, safe and clean service shop? Want to work somewhere you feel like you matter? Could you use 100 % Paid Medical, Tool Reimbursements and Paid Training?Hendrick Nissan of Kansas City, proud member of Hendrick Automotive Group, is currently seeking experienced and entry-level Automotive Technicians/Mechanics to join our team. We offer not only all of the above, but more. We treat you like family and give you every opportunity to become the most well trained, experienced Technicians around!Check out why our Technicians are excited to be part of the Hendrick Family:What our Techs Do:
What you need:
- Examines customer vehicles and Identifies necessary vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Estimates cost of repairs and Performs vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards as well as an organized, clean and safe work area
- Participates in paid manufacturer training
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations and Demonstrates the Company's Core Values
- Other duties as assigned
What you get in return:
- Demonstrable mechanical skills and knowledge
- Technical training or commensurate technical experience required
- Valid Driver's License and Clean driving record
- Basic Computer skills to utilize timekeeping system
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and company personnel
- 100 % Paid Medical Benefits
- Paid Company and Manufacturer Training
- Competitive Rates with more than enough of hours to go around!
- Company 401(k) Matching Program
- Clean, air conditioned service shop
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor. This job description is subject to revision at the discretion of the company.
Hendrick Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
For more information regarding the EEOC, please visit