FACILITIES AND MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
The purpose of this position is to perform preventative maintenance and repair work on all company equipment utilized in the warehouse, operations, and corporate venues to minimize the effect of down time on production. Must work well independently, understand accountability, and have a desire to take care of internal customers. Safety awareness and safe actions are the most critical components of this role and the work done by this individual helps keep everyone safe.
Essential Job Functions:
* Assist with maintenance on all warehouse equipment, not limited to conveyors, racking, furniture, and general internal mechanisms and other equipment used in the product distribution cycle.
* Repair of electric pallet jacks, forklifts, conveyors; other hydraulic and pneumatics equipment as needed.
* Perform facilities repairs such as drywall, office, furniture, and general internal facilities repair.
* Perform team projects such as building desks, new office set up or tear down, office rearrangements and floor layouts, as well as move office equipment through the corporate campus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Direct experience within maintenance systems and knowledge for electric pallet jacks, forklifts and conveyor system preferred.
* Facility maintenance experience.
Education and Experience: Please note that this is the minimum needed:
* High School diploma
* Mechanical aptitude and experience.
License and Certifications:
Associated topics: customer service, field service technician, machine repair, maintenance, maintenance mechanic, maintenance technician, malfunction, mechanical, repair, service technician