Experienced HVAC Technician
Four Seasons Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Electric in Orland Park, IL
- Industry: Facility Maintenance - HVAC Technician
- Type: Full Time
110K + 10K Signing Bonus!
Get the work-life balance you deserve!
We offer year round work as well as a complete and excellent benefits package (outlined below). We take great pride in servicing residential and commercial systems throughout Chicagoland and NW Indiana. Since HVAC technicians have the ability to take their service vehicle home we minimize unnecessary trips to the office to respond to our customer's quickly. Technicians are expected to perform all duties that are required of them. Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning & Plumbing, the largest residential HVAC contractor in North America, is seeking self-motivated HVAC technicians for employment. Come and join the area's premier Heating and Air Conditioning contractor.
$10,000 Signing Bonus!!
Experienced HVAC Technicians receive:
- Competitive hourly rates
- Company subsidized Health Insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield) with 3-options
- 401K retirement plan with company match program
- Free vision insurance
- Free $25,000 life insurance
- Free dental insurance
- Free short term disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid training and continued education opportunities are available
- Hours for the whole year
- On call only 1 day every six weeks
- Company supplied uniforms
- Cell phone
- Service vehicle
- Authorized time off
- Ability to bring your work truck home. No need to commute to the office daily.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform Clean and Checks
- Considered a resident expert on all types of equipment (Residential, Commercial, Boilers, Larger Units)
- Ability to learn new equipment and repairs not seen before
- Performs work safely and accurately
- Sales capabilities to offer customers value, added services, etc.
- Minimal Call back rate on service calls
- Other job duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Successful completion of HVAC Trade School is required
- Must possess EPA Certification (Type I, II, or Universal)
- Acceptable motor vehicle record
- Must be available to work long hours, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Sales and Estimating skills
Four Seasons is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Four Seasons is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Human Resources at 773-###-#### Ext 5010.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Individuals may need to climb ladders or crawl in an attic or crawl space as needed to access customers systems. Individual must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. multiple times within any given shift to perform service work. Individual may need to alternate sitting, standing, kneeling or crawling to be able to perform the service work necessary on a customers system.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment will vary from driving in the company-issued vehicle to/from service calls to making periodic stops in the office for paperwork or meetings. The majority of the time will be spent in customer residences in which the work environment could vary in temperature, space or comfort levels.
Associated topics: air, air filter, batt, fuel, hvac, hvac technician, hvac r, insulation, meter, vent
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!