Performs regular maintenance for the bank and corporate properties. Major emphasis is on the timely response of day-to-day problems in order to minimize damage, ensure adequate service, and maintain facility standards. Completes and documents daily, weekly, and monthly tasks. Takes ownership of the condition of the facilities and proactively takes action to remedy issues. Contacts vendors as needed to ensure performance standards are maintained (includes landscaping, cleaning, etc.).
1. Performs general maintenance, preventative maintenance, and repair work. Includes basic mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and carpentry repairs.
a. Tasks include, but not limited to: cleaning air filters, replacing ceiling/floor tiles, changing light bulbs, emptying garbage cans, recycling, shred, moving bank furniture, set up or take down of decorations and promotional materials.
b. Responsible for cleaning and removal of all snow/ice where necessary.
2. Ensures facilities meet bank standards as well as any code-enforced standards including ADA guidelines. Takes ownership of the condition of the facilities and proactively takes action to remedy issues.
3. Ensures that all mechanical equipment, such air conditioners, heating systems, and alarm systems are functioning properly along with preventative maintenance as required.
4. May oversee smaller projects, as assigned, including bid solicitation, contractor relationships, remodeling and general construction.
5. Responsible for input and updating of work orders as needed to ensure timely completion. May include contractor contact, scheduling, follow-up, and completion.
6. Provides minor repairs or Preventative Maintenance on HVAC, electrical, plumbing, roof, exterior fa?ades, parking lots, sidewalks, etc.
7. Schedules maintenance on equipment as needed including bank vehicles.
8. Provides assistance to senior technicians and department management as needed on special assignments related to building management.
9. Assists in maintenance of the lock system by changing cores and issuing keys.
10. Assists in collection and recycling of all materials from Bank departments and schedules pick-up.
11. Responsible for operating and responding to calls at all times (24/7) except during vacations.
Bona Fide Occupational Qualifications___________________________
1. High School diploma or equivalent required.
2. Three (3) years of related experience required.
3. Ability to operate office equipment and common hand tools as needed.
4. Ability to operate hand truck, Forklift Truck (Employer to provide certification training if necessary).
5. Proficient reading, writing, and grammar skills; proficient analytical and mathematical skills; proficient communicative and interpersonal relations skills required.
6. Basic computer skills including the MS office suite and ability to maintain work orders required.
7. Valid driver?s license and regional travel required.