Job Responsibilities of Tire/Maintenance Technician:
- Learn how to diagnose and repair basic systems to become certified in a minimum of 5 areas with a preference for brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical
- Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
- Install batteries and checks electrical systems
- Install and perform tire maintenance
- Road test vehicles
If you meet the qualifications listed above, possess a can do attitude and have a desire to progress in your career with the automotive service industry leader who puts their mechanics / auto technicians first, please apply today!Benefits, Privileges and Growth Opportunities
- Demonstrate the ability to learn basic mechanical tasks
- You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
- Must have a valid driver s license.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
- We offer over 31 Benefits and Privileges to include medical, dental, vision, 401k, cash balance retirement plan and more.
- We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer.
- One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.
- Over 100 years of success is an indication of the stability our workforce enjoys.
Continue learning new techniques to stay abreast in a rapidly growing automotive industry.