Job Responsibilities for Automotive Lube & Tire Maintenance Technician/Mechanic
Minimum Requirements for Automotive Lube & Tire Maintenance Technician/Mechanic
- Learn how to diagnose and repair basic automotive including brakes, alignments, suspensions, cooling and electrical
- Change oil and/or transmission fluid and filters
- Install and perform tire maintenance
- Install batteries, shock absorbers, exhaust systems and check electrical systems
- Road test vehicles
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
- A valid driver s license
- Passion for career as a Technician in the automotive industry
- Eager to learn and competitive drive to succeed
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.\"
Continue learning new techniques to stay abreast in a rapidly growing automotive industry.