HVAC Building Operations Engineer
Executive Hills Management in Kansas City, MO
- Industry: Construction - HVAC Mechanic
- Type: Full Time
HVAC - Building Operations Engineer
Executive Hills Management, Inc., one of Kansas City s largest office building management companies, is seeking full-time BUILDING OPERATIONS ENGINEERS with HVAC experience for our following locations:
- Overland Park (College Boulevard corridor)
- Kansas City, Missouri (104th & Holmes)
We offer competitive wages commensurate with experience.
Responsibilities include all mechanical systems for multi-tenant high-rise office buildings.
- Commercial HVAC experience is preferred.
- Universal CFC Certification is preferred.
- Chiller experience is preferred.
The applicant MUST HAVE a current valid driver s license.
Our competitive wage is $25 per hour commensurate with your skills & qualifications.
We provide uniforms, furnish all necessary tools required for your position and a company vehicle will be provided.
The full-time benefit package includes:
- 401K, Cafeteria Plan, Medical, Dental, Life Insurance available (after 90 days)
- Paid vacation, sick time & holidays (after 6 months)
Should you meet this criterion and are wanting to excel within our organization, please E-mail resume to ...@ehi3.com or apply in person at 5000 College Blvd, Ste. 400, Overland Park, KS (913-###-####) - Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated topics: air conditioning, cooling, duct, heating, hvac, hvac mechanic, hvacr, mechanical, refrigeration, ventilation
More Jobs Hiring Near Me!