Per-diem Maintenance Worker
Compensation: $37,650.00 - $68,070.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
Why Briarcliff Manor Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care?
Briarcliff Manor Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Care's mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to maximizing patient outcomes. We treat residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for residents, their families and our employees.
Briarcliff Manor is looking for a full time maintenance worker to:
- Maintain building and grounds in a clean, safe and orderly condition;
- Maintain and repair basic functions of the facility
- Take care of the tools and equipment;
- Makes minor repairs on handrails, windows, flooring, walls, ceilings, beds, wheelchairs, geri-chairs, electrical equipment, sprinkling systems, generators, emergency lighting, fire alarms and extinguishers, changes filters on HVAC equipment, carries, lifts and stocks supplies
Associated topics: calibrate, customer service, diagnose, equipment, field service technician, maintenance mechanic, malfunction, millwright, troubleshoot, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...