- $41,715.00 -78,590.00/year*
4620 N University St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
CRST Lincoln Sales is seeking a Diesel Mechanic to be located at our shop in Peoria, IL!
Summary: General repair and preventative maintenance on fleet tractor and trailers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Perform required maintenance services on fleet tractors and trailers.
* Perform tractor PM services as required by DOT 49 CFR 396.
* Perform trailer PM services as required by DOT 49 CFR 396.
* Maintain written repair orders to include labor hours, parts used and general comments.
* Complete written PM inspection forms.
* Perform lot checks to verify equipment condition, identify potential OOS items and verify load status.
* Operate class 8 vehicles in yard conditions, move fleet equipment safely around yard and into and out of service facility.
* Maintain maintenance reference manual to include job codes, standard operating procedures and service bulletins issued by CRST
* Operate basic shop tools to include; welders, torches, impact wrenches, band saw, scaffolding, ladders and other equipment as assigned.
High school diploma or GED is preferred, general mechanical skills relating to class 8 vehicles and trailers.
CRST is an EOE
Job offers are contingent upon successful completion of Pre-Employment Background Check and Drug Screening
Associated topics: building, civil, heat transfer, hvac, maintenance, mechanical, mechanical engineer, pipe, sheetmetal, turbine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.