The Automotive Technician/Mechanic position requires your experience and technical expertise to diagnose drivability and electrical systems, while using your leadership and mentoring skills in driving a team toward increased customer care and satisfaction.
* Change oil, transmission fluid and filters
* Install batteries and checks electrical systems
* Tire maintenance
* Install parts
* Road test vehicles
* 1-year of automotive repair experience
* Successful completion of pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* High School Diploma or GED preferred
We are An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
\"One of our strengths is found in our commitment to serve a diverse customer population with diverse teams of teammates.\\\"