Automotive Technician/ Mechanic
Brenham Chrysler Jeep Dodgeis looking for all levels of technicians to join our team!! Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
As a General Line Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 1 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Hold a valid drivers license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement!
Full Benefits After Hire!
Great Work Environment!
It's all here for an Automotive Technician at Brenham Chrysler Jeep Dodge!