- $45,470.00 -68,190.00/year*
64 Main St
DCD Automotive/BOCH is seeking mechanics and technicians of all experience levels to join our knowledgeable staff of automotive professionals. We have openings for A, B, C, and D level professionals.
* Potential Sign on bonus for qualified candidates
* Competitive wages based on experience
* Extensive factory product training
* Fitness/Wellness Reimbursement
* Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability Insurance
* Career advancement opportunities
* Paid vacation
* 401K with Company Contribution
* Team building events
* Employee Assistance Program
* Drug-free workplace
* Anniversary bonus
* Fitness/Wellness reimbursement
Automotive Technician Job Requirements
* 2+ years of experience OR recent technical school graduate
* Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
* Brand experience preferred, but not required. Will train right candidate
* Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology.
* Effective communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment
* Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made.
Automotive Technician Job Responsibilities
* Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
* Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
* Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
* Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...