Loading some great jobs for you...
Troubleshoots, repairs and maintains functional parts of all mechanical equipment throughout the plant.
Role & Responsibility
1. Troubleshoots defective equipment and determines problem, cause and remedy.
2. Confers with operators and observes tests and evaluates operation of machinery and equipment to diagnose cause of malfunctions or determine condition.
3. Repairs, replaces, adjusts and aligns components of machinery and equipment.
4. Remanufactures or manufactures parts or components as needed.
5. Welds, fabricates or machines parts or assemblies to repair, maintain, build or assemble equipment.
6. Operates hoists, lift trucks, power tools, cranes, loaders, vehicles, and hand tools. Must maintain annual OSHA requirements and training.
7. Operates equipment to test its functioning and verify adequacy of repairs or adjustments.
8. Performs preventative maintenance and inspections on equipment and facilities.
9. Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with safety rules and regulations.
10. Performs various other duties as assigned
Education & Qualification
Diploma - High School Diploma/Equivalent
Knowledge & Skill
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-###-####.
APPLY TODAY at