The most innovative automotive brand in the world needs a dealer network that shares the same outlook and values and strives to be number one.
How do we achieve this? Through the people we employ.
As a BMW Technician, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
Our dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future.
As a BMW Technician, you will be responsible for performing diagnoses, repairs, and maintenance work for customer and dealership vehicles.
You'll be at the forefront of innovative automotive diagnostic technologies.
* Life Insurance
* 401k Plan
* Employee gym on site
Responsibilities may include:
* Receiving and carrying out Repair Orders as dispatched.
* Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs.
* Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services.
* Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards.
* Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
* Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services.
* Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times.
* Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees.
* Participating in continual BMW proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading BMW automotive technologies and processes.
* Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employers' values in all interactions.
* Great mechanical, electrical skills, and computing skills.
* Be 18 years of age or older. * Valid driver's license.
* Experience in an independent shop a plus.
* Previous European automotive technician experience preferred.
* ASE certifications preferred but not required.
* BMW Certification Levels 1, 2, 3 or 4 a plus but not required.
* BMW/MINI factory training and experience a plus but not required.
* High school diploma or equivalent. * All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
* All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
* All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.Hireology . Category: Sales, Keywords: Automotive Parts Person