Automotive Technician/ General Line Technician
Atlantic Chrysler Jeep is looking for Automotive Mechanics / Auto Technicians to join their industry leading Service Team! Enjoy excellent pay and performance incentives at a dealership where your skills will be recognized and rewarded!
Sign on Bonus Available for the Right Candidate!
Start your career with Chrysler today!
- Perform work outlined on maintenance and repair orders to ensure customer satisfaction
- Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and repair in a timely manner
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Able to explain mechanical problems and needed repairs to Service Advisors and vehicle owners in a non-technical manner
- Stable Auto Mechanic work history; 2 years of experience required
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certifications preferred
- Ability to diagnose and repair engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, brakes, and AC systems
- Hold a valid driver s license
- Competitive wages
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with company match (at qualifying dealerships)
- Professional working environment
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Start your career as an Automotive Mechanic with Chrysler today. Apply Now!
Loading some great jobs for you...