Are you looking to expand your operational skills and grow with a company that provides medical products worldwide?
American Surgical Company is seeking a motivated individual for the role of Operations Mechanic / Assistant. This is a full time position in our manufacturing facility that plays an essential role in maintaining our production equipment. We will train the right person who is eager to learn. Duties:
- Operate the production equipment and fabricate parts as needed.
- Perform repairs and preventive maintenance per company procedures.
You will be successful if you have:
- Identify opportunities for improvements in quality, cost, or efficiency of automation equipment.
- Ensure adherence to safety rules and practices.
- Update company database when repairs and maintenance are completed.
- Assist engineering in the design and fabrication of new production equipment.
- Operate the master roll slitting equipment.
Education and Experience:
- An understanding of production processes and basic engineering.
- Strong writing skills and verbal communication
- Knowledge of mechanical techniques, tools, and drawings.
- An ability to analyzing information and troubleshoot.
- Be physically able to lift up to 50 Ibs.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Familiarity with basic hand tools.
- Good understand of Microsoft Office Tools i.e. Word and Excel
- Basic understanding of how to use a digital multimeter, milling machine and drill press.
- Basic understanding of quality control.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Health insurance and health savings account
- 401K with match available after 90 days
- Group life insurance
- Paid holidays and vacation time
Loading some great jobs for you...