We are currently in the need of a Maintenance mechanic
1. PLC Troubleshooting (Allen Bradley)
2. VFD (Variable frequency drives) replacements
3. Electrical troubleshooting
4. 480v - 3phase
5. Production facility mechanic experience
6. Documentation on maintenance assignments
NICE TO HAVE:
1. PLC Programming
2. Mechanical experience. Mostly pneumatic, some hydraulics.
3. Looking for a team mindset
4. Transparency is very important.
JOB DESCRIPTION / INITIATIVES:
- Upgrades to machinery
- Get rid of older PLCs
- Converting older processes (Replacing drives and control systems)
- Overhaul their operating systems
- Sensor and IO failures
- Enhance the safety of the machinery
- Mix their days between a PM schedule and fighting some fires. They will call on the team members that have expertise, based on the issues at hand.
SHIFT / HOURS:
- (1st) 7am-3pm M-F
- (2nd) 3pm-11pm M-F
- (3rd) 11pm-7am S-TH
- Currently have their PLC tech on call, but looking to get away from that with these hires
- Every other Saturday for overtime (2-person rotation)
If you are interested, please reach out to Eric at Aerotek number: 717-###-#### email:
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...