Adecco Staffing is assisting with our client in Somerset, NJ in the recruiting for a Maintenance Mechanic II position. This is a permanent position.
- Responsible for performing preventive Maintenance on equipment as specified in the preventive maintenance program.
- Document all maintenance and repair activity in CMMS systems and on equipment logs including description of work, spare parts usage, labor hours and other key information while following good documentation practices,
- Maintain the maintenance stockroom and equipment files.
- Report required repairs found during preventative maintenance checks to the Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Supervisor or Plant Engineer to determine direction on schedule and plan for repairs.
- Perform emergency repairs or unplanned maintenance on equipment, as needed, to restore production, prevent injury to personnel or damage to equipment.
- Interface with contractors regarding mechanical and electrical work within facility.
- Participate in scheduled emergency on-call service as required.
- Safely and efficiently perform work as directed by management.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years direct experience in industrial maintenance and repair.
- PLC, welding, hydraulic pneumatic certificates helpful.
- Competencies in control wiring, PLC logic, pneumatic technologies, hydraulics, motor circuit diagnostics, facilityutilities and welding principles.
- Ability to independently troubleshoot mechanical and electrical problems using schematics and diagnostic equipment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Frequently completes machine/equipment repairs. Ability to lift up to 40lbs. Ability to stand, walk, bend, and kneel forextended periods of time. Occasionally ascends/descends a ladder to service items when needed.Equipment & Machinery Used
Hand and power tools as supplied by the Maintenance department. Electrical meters and test equipment. Other equipment and machinery as required.
Our client offerscompetitive compensation, opportunity for training and advancement, medical and dental benefits, other voluntary benefit options, life and disability insurance, competitive time off program, 401(k)and pension plan,flexible spending accounts,corporate wellness programs, on-site fitness room, and a positive, up-beat work environment!
EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Vet.
Associated topics: crew, fertilizer, groundskeeper, hardscaper, jardinero, landscape, maintenence, street, superintendent, tree maintenance