Automotive Service Technician
Compensation: $39,510.00 - $60,400.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
At Abeloff Auto Group, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability. We know our employees are the most vital piece in making that happen. We are currently seeking experienced Service Technicians to join our team. We are a family-owned dealership, and a place for employees to have a career, not just a job. Apply here if you are interested in joining our team!
What We Offer
* Up to $1,000 sign on bonus available based on experience
* 401k Company Match
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Training
* Employee Discount
* Growth opportunities
* Health, Life, and Dental Insurance
* Performing work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc
* Communicating directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* High School diploma
* Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto technician
* KIA or GM experience a plus
* Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
* Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
* A fast learner
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent Customer Service Skills
* Team Player
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Ensures that customer's cars are kept clean
* To maintain his stall in an orderly and clean manner
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Associated topics: calibrate, diagnose, equipment, machine maintenance, maintenance, malfunction, mechanical, repair, troubleshoot, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...