The Production Leader will assist the supervision of employees and must comply with all safety, quality, quantity, and housekeeping standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Assist in the supervision of all personnel and operations on shift.
* Maintain thorough knowledge of all processes and equipment.
* Report any process and equipment problems.
* Verify that discharges from the plant are within limits.
* Train, upgrade, evaluate, and review chemical operators.
* Organize work for smooth operation.
* Assure that established policy, rules, and regulations, and procedures are followed.
* Responsible for all processes, equipment, employees, safety, and housekeeping of the area and meeting production quality and quantity standards on the shift.
* All other duties as assigned.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Commitment to company values and ethics
Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities
Strong judgment and decision making
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility. The environmental characteristic for this position is an office setting. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment. Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 pounds and comply with OSHA standards
Associated topics: business, coordinator, director, lead, manager i, manager iv, property manager, resident, superintendent, supervise
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.