HVAC Service Technician
Compensation: $37,170.00 - $57,940.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Your career in Plumbing, HVAC and Electric starts here at AAA Service Plumbing, Heating & Electric! A four-time winning Best Place to Work, this is the company that will transform your career as a technician.
****Four-time Winning Best Place to Work****
NO on-call shifts & NO after hours calls
Get paid weekly! Every Friday is payday!
IF there is standby time, you still get paid!
40-hour, set weekly work schedule
70-100% paid medical premiums including dental for you AND your family
Company Matched 401K
As an HVAC Service Technician at AAA, you will work directly with customers to understand and address their comfort issues. You will exercise your critical thinking and technical skills and use your decision-making power to execute the best solution for the client. Complete installs, service & repair heating and air-conditioning systems in residential homes.
- Communicates to client what services are needed and why, prior to starting work.
- Exhibits a safety-first approach during all work activities, including while driving.
- Tests pipe, tubing joints & connections for leaks, using pressure gauge, leak detection additives or soap-and-water solution.
- Tests electrical circuits & components for continuity, using electrical test equipment.
- Repairs & replace defective equipment, components & wiring.
- Discusses heating or cooling system malfunctions with clients to isolate problems and verify that repairs corrected malfunctions.
- Repairs or services heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems to improve efficiency.
- Ensures client satisfaction with all work, including cleanup.
- HVAC experience required: ~2 years
- EPA Universal Certification preferred.
- You must have the ability to engage with and actively listen to customers.
- Valid Colorado Driver s License.
- Ability to work independently to complete tasks.
- MUST pass background check prior to hire.
- Residential service only - NO license required.
- Closed/paid holidays in addition to paid time off (PTO).
- On-going training bi-weekly or twice a month
- New, well stocked truck - dispatch from home!
- Laundered uniforms and smart phones provided.
- Professional respect and a great team environment!
- A family. This is last on the list because it s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You will come to love our company outings; causal office environment and you will build life-long friendships at AAA.
Why work for AAA? We have been exceptionally serving the Colorado community for 35 years and we are always striving to cultivate top talent to help us live our key value of customer service first. Come join our team!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job make this career move and find exactly what you are looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about AAA Service Plumbing by visiting aaatoday.com
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $51,000.00 to $81,000.00 /year
Associated topics: cooling, duct, ductwork, heating, hvac, hvac mechanic, hvacr, mechanical, refrigeration, ventilation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...